This attractive micro hi-fi system plays everything from CDs to DAB radio along with Bluetooth streaming. DAB unlocks more stations in crisp digital quality, while the CD player makes it simple to enjoy your library of favourites. The SBT100 also allows you to stream audio straight from USB sources and Bluetooth enabled devices. Along with NFC, pairing and streaming can be as simple as a touch.
· Play music from multiple formats like CD, USB and MP3 players. If you get tired of your own selection, switch to DAB digital radio or classic FM stations.
· Streaming without wires is easy with built-in Bluetooth. Just connect to your smartphone, tablet or other Bluetooth enabled device and go. NFC takes this to another level with one-touch pairing.
· S-Master digital amplification and two-way bass reflex speakers create a more immersive listening and cut down on distortion.
· This micro system comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack for casual listening through headphones.
· The SBT100 features a 40mm cone tweeter and 100mm cone woofer for more rounded sound output at any volume. With a combined 50W output, this micro system is powerful enough for get-togethers too.
We offer FREE delivery on most items over £75.00. Orders below £75.00 will be charged £4.99 shipping.
We aim to deliver all goods ordered within 3 - 7 working days from date of the order being accepted. If you live the Republic of Ireland we can deliver but you may incur additional charges (e-mail us for a quotation).
If the product that you have selected is not available at the time of placing your order, and it is necessary for us to order directly from the manufacturer, you will be contacted to confirm delivery arrangements. We will keep you up to date with the progress of your order if the item is delayed for any reason.
If you decide not to continue with the order, any payment you have made will be re-credited to your account within 7 days of your order. This does not affect your statutory rights.
It is you responsibility to check your goods upon delivery for shortages or damage and to make a note of such on the carriers consignment note when you sign for the goods. Any damage must be reported to us by phone or e-mail within 3 days of delivery.
Delivery of larger products, such as American Fridge Freezers, Range Cookers etc. will be to the nearest point of access. These may be delivered on a pallet by one person. You must advise of any access restrictions (narrow doorways, steps etc.) when you are contacted to arrange a suitable delivery day. We may be able to arrange a 2 person delivery team if advance notice is given.
Your Right to Cancel
You have the right to cancel your order within five working days following the day after the date of delivery and return the goods supplied to us for a full refund. You must notify us in writing or by email within the seven days of your intention to cancel the contract. If you cancel your order, any goods supplied must be returned to the retailer at your own expense within 7 days of your notice to cancel.
Providing the goods are returned unused, unopened, in original condition, complete with all packaging, in an "as new" condition and all accessories and leads including any free gifts you will receive a full refund, less any delivery and/or collection charges, within 30 days of giving us your notice to cancel. We are unable to accept back goods for a credit if they are unwanted gifts or non-faulty items 7 days after the purchase date. These Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Returned goods not complying with this may be rejected or subject to a minimum of 20% deduction from any refund.